Build your future safely ONLINE
Looking for a safe environment to grow your business skills and network? The MBA is your way to a secure career.
Register for the Access MBA online event on the 1st and 3rd of December! Enjoy a day full of learning and networking with top business schools such as Duke University, UC Berkeley, Maastricht, HEC, Audencia Nantes School of Management, EDHEC, IESE, ESSEC, and many more. Discuss your career goals with international MBA representatives in a safe environment. Register for free!
Join fellow business professionals for this virtual MBA event.
- Register for Johannesburg 1 December for free here: https://www.accessmba.com/link/GJz
- Register for Cape Town on 3 December for free here: https://www.accessmba.com/link/GJy
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
- Individual video meetings with MBA programme directors from Duke University, UC Berkeley, Maastricht, HEC, Audencia Nantes School of Management, EDHEC, IESE, ESSEC, and many more
- Personal consultation for your business and management studies
- Expert business insights and MBA admission webinars
- Win USD 1,000in financial aid for your MBA
- Get FREE access to “2020 Access MBA Guide”
- Diverse scholarship opportunities
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership.
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA. Explore the online trend with distance learning.
It’s global. Expand your view of the business world with an MBA abroad or at home. Make connections that span the globe. Join a unique business network with MBA participants from diverse backgrounds.
Access MBA is free of charge, but online meeting slots are limited. Register early to save your spot.
Sign up today on https://www.accessmba.com/link/GJz