Mozambique Gas & Power 2021
Africa Oil & Power (AOP), Africa’s premier event organizer for the energy industry, will bring global investors and policymakers in oil and gas and power together for the first-ever at the Mozambique Gas & Power Conference & Exhibition 2021– under the theme ‘Leveraging LNG: Building A Prosperous Mozambique’ – in partnership with the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy – Mozambique (MIREME), African Energy Chamber, the Mozambican Oil & Gas Chamber (CPGM) and Attitude HR.
Date: 8-9 March 2021
The event will focus on investment, downstream diversification, local capacity building and empowering women through the global Equalby30 initiative. Workshops focused on training and certification programs for local businesses and entrepreneurs will take place on 10 March 2021.
- Local content and creation of opportunities
- Creating opportunities for certifications and trainings for Mozambicans
- Women in oil and gas and eliminating barriers in the jobs market
- Market entry and doing business in Mozambique
- The LNG landscape and the impacts of the world market in the development of indigenous projects
- Gas-to-power potential in Mozambique
- Downstream opportunities in Mozambique and the region
- International, regional and local financing opportunities and challenges
- Exploration activity and new licensing
- Structuring future purchase agreements Digitization and Technology in Mozambique’s energy industry
- The potential for rapid and massive development of conventional and renewable energy